Grass Barrier - Landscape Edging - 10" inch depth - (20 feet)
Free Shipping Included! Grass Barrier - Landscape Edging - 10'' inch depth - (20 feet) by Grass Barrier at Isabellas Court. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Don't just edge your grass, control your grass. Tired of the endless, thankless job of pulling grass roots out of your flower beds? Stop grass roots
Grass Barrier is a multifunction landscape edging. The top portion serves as a defining line to hold back your mulch, gravel or soil. The lower portion is the real workhorse that stops grass roots from growing into your beds. Free up your precious time and install Grass Barrier!
Grass Barrier is typically installed 6" below the soil with a 4" lip left above ground. Dig a narrow trench 6" deep around the perimeter of the flower bed, install Grass Barrier vertically and backfill the trench with soil to secure. Work in a linear fashon from one end to the other when backfilling, alternating sides when tamping the dirt to keep Grass Barrier straight and prevent waving. If the material needs to be cut or trimmed this can be done easily with a sharp utility knife. Depending on your exact installation this may be adjusted. Most transverse grass roots typically run in the first 6 inches of soil.
Our long lasting barrier is made in the USA from 100% recycled HDPE. Grass Barrier is not brittle like injection molded material and does not splinter like fiber and composites. Our barrier has a smooth surface for a clean appearance and doesn't hold dirt. We use 100% HDPE plastic so our product will never rust like metal edging. Grass Shield can last over 100 years & has an ASTM D 4833 puncture resistance of 200 pound-force.
Features & Highlights
- Conventional edging does not provide enough depth for both a raised edge and also stop invading grass roots.
- Above ground, Grass Barrier creates a defined grass line and area to retain mulch, gravel or soil.
- Below ground, Grass Barrier forms a wall to shield grass and other invading roots.
- Flexible material is easy to curve & comprised of 100% recycled plastics. Made in the USA.
- Can last over 100 years and provide 200 pound-force of puncture resistance. 12 gauge thickness. (2.5 mm or 1/10 inch)
|Item Size:||12 x 10 x 10 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.33 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.1 x 8.1 inches|